Diana J Richmond an experienced senior family lawyer, left her previous firm RCMV LLP, where she was a founding partner to start a new firm, Richmond Tymchuk Family Law LLP. She has practiced law in Calgary since 2000. She is a skilled negotiator in all areas of family law and speaks French and English fluently.
As a wife and mother, Diana understands how emotional divorce, separation and child custody issues can be, and works to get to know you and the complexity of your family so she can do what she does best – provide you with practical advice and help resolve your issues as efficiently as possible.
As a certified mediator trained in collaborative law, Diana always stays up-to-date on the latest developments in family law.
- Universite de Moncton, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), 1995-1998
- Mount Allison University, B.A., French and English, 1991-1995
ORGANIZATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Called to the New Brunswick Bar in 1999—non practicing member
- Called to the Alberta Bar in 2000-practicing member
- Trained Mediator
- Trained in Collaborative Law
- Member of Calgary Bar Association
- Member of Canadian Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member of Calgary Winter Club
- Speaker at Sharon Numerow’s Lunch n’ Learn events: Financial Aspects of Family Law.
- Member of Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Alberta
- Association of Women’s Lawyers
- Member of the Scotiabank Women Initiative